FA Cup Final - Post Match Thread

Great pics. I was amazed how quickly some of the coaches got away. We went by train from Wembley Stadium Station to Bicester and then drove back and I was well behind some of them. Was still passing some on the M6 toll

Must of looked at 100s of photos and just had it pointed out to me we played in a different shirt yesterday with CHOOSE ETIHAD on.
A bit of an up yours to Emirates!!

Yeh thought they might have brought the cup round to the other side where we were but no biggie. That crystal bar is a funny place, just like a big Mary d’s in one room with shit loads of cans being transported around.

Not sure if there's a thread on this but this seems the appropriate place. Did anyone see the post match press conference where that reporter asked Pep about the investigation stuff?

Honestly what did that reporter think was going to happen with a stupid question like that? I'm not a city fan as you all know, but what a stupid question to ask following an FA Cup win

Sports journalists/reporters really grind my gears.

Try the 996 page one about our outstanding treatment from the British media

Incredible season fuck the haters and the media. This team are levels above and they can’t stand it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.