Talksport

Mark Saggers.

Harris arguing proof city were personally banked rolled because Pep thanked Sheik Mansour! The bonus ball is he alleges Khaldoon is the Prime Minister of the state.
I'm sure they said khaldoon negotiates arms deals for the government

Reactions: mat
I'm sure they said khaldoon negotiates arms deals for the government
Which Government? The UK, US, and France provide most of the weapons in the Yemen conflict to Saudi Arabia (in fact I believe we have supplied both sides). I don't think the UAE even manufactures arms. I just don't get all this hypocrisy about so-called human rights in the Middle East. Surely ourselves, the USA, and the Russians have been responsible for devastating large chunks of the entire region.

Which Government? The UK, US, and France provide most of the weapons in the Yemen conflict to Saudi Arabia (in fact I believe we have supplied both sides). I don't think the UAE even manufactures arms. I just don't get all this hypocrisy about so-called human rights in the Middle East. Surely ourselves, the USA, and the Russians have been responsible for devastating large chunks of the entire region.

Yeah, but that means talking about real politics, sports writers are holier than thou when it comes to football and human rights. With real life UK selling weapons in conflict regions it's al la la la la fingers in ears...............hypocrites the lot of them.

Mark Saggers.

Harris arguing proof city were personally banked rolled because Pep thanked Sheik Mansour! The bonus ball is he alleges Khaldoon is the Prime Minister of the state.

That news will come as a surprise to Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum, ruler of Dubai (sponsors of Arsenal and the rags), who's been prime minister of the UAE for the last 13 years.

Rag cockwomble on now intruding into their private grief as they mull over what to do at the swamp ( what do you mean someone won a domestic treble yesterday? Is that news? ) and he was giving it all that philosophy and Ushited way bollocks insisting OGS is the right man for the job...............I say rag cockwomble but could be a blue on the WUM. The clueless ramblings were funny

In fairness they did spend an hour or so from 6pm talking about City and it was surprisingly complimentary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.