Unknown Pleasures

At my Father in Laws and he's giving me his records. I can't see what they are as the deal is take them all or nothing. Without peaking.

The vinyl idiot in me said yes straight away but now I realise he's just using me to get rid of his Cliff and brass band sounds crap.

Arse.
Shit vinyl is only fit for the dartboard Bimbo. Have you got any darts? And don't tell me you have the best of Darts by that shit band that go by the name of Darts.

I got a box of vinyl records down from the attic a few months ago to see what was in there and found I had a copy of Unknown Pleasures and Closer both still wrapped in cellophane.

I have no memory of buying or receiving them so why they were never opened I have no idea.
Do you want to sell them ?

SharedImage-90505.png

I got a box of vinyl records down from the attic a few months ago to see what was in there and found I had a copy of Unknown Pleasures and Closer both still wrapped in cellophane.

I have no memory of buying or receiving them so why they were never opened I have no idea.

They won't be worth a fortune but if they are the original Factory releases from 79 and 80 they'll be worth a few bob if still shrinkwrapped.

I've got both but they are absolutely battered from playing them and lending them right through the 80s.

After seeing them 3-4 times between 78-79 I bought the album the week it came out , tbh the live shows I had seen were on the whole underwhelming ( it was the days of very little in the way of an alternative music scene , so you basically took what you were given in Manchester , often midweek gigs . joy division seemed to always be on one bill or another )the album was great as were the 2 shows I saw immediately afterwards at an all dayer in a place on Hyde road that used to be the southern sporting club and a place in newton Heath ( think it got wrecked after an Adam ant concert the year after ) they had definitely upped their game under martin hannets stewardship !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.