Nicolas Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look guys, I know Otamendi always puts in 100% but the thing is he just isn't that good as a CB, he spends more time on his back than he does on his fit. I am sure he's good for the team's spirit but I've never really rated him, that's just my opinion anyway.

He always seems feet to me. If you asked me, he might be the feetest player we've had this era. Never injured.

Look guys, I know Otamendi always puts in 100% but the thing is he just isn't that good as a CB, he spends more time on his back than he does on his fit. I am sure he's good for the team's spirit but I've never really rated him, that's just my opinion anyway.
So you keep wanting to remind us so, I would like to remind you again that you are talking shit (just my opinion anyway)

I'll put this into the "I won't be too bothered either way" category. But if he does go, it puts City into an area of concern with Vinny not being able to be relied on for long stretches and Stones having two seasons in a row where he was brilliant until Christmas and then an afterthought for the second half of the season. Otamendi has been very reliable and when paired with somebody strong like Laporte or Kompany, is much better than when paired with more finesse players like Stones or erratic like Mangala. I'd love to find another long term CB stalwart to fill that role, and it would help alleviate the pain of replacing Kompany when the time comes.

Pep says he doesn't keep unhappy players. If Ota isn't happy with his game time and wants to leave, he will be off.

Pep didn't make any attempt to bring him on in the last games of the season.

Thank you for all your service Nico you have been a defensive rock. Best wishes in the future.

Pep says he doesn't keep unhappy players. If Ota isn't happy with his game time and wants to leave, he will be off.

Pep didn't make any attempt to bring him on in the last games of the season.

Thank you for all your service Nico you have been a defensive rock. Best wishes in the future.

He came on against Brighton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.