Next Captain

Way I heard it wasn't so much Laporte's selfishness as just his general clubhouse demeanor. Apparently some French star player can't stand him just for personal reasons. Forget which one though. And it's not like the national team is dying for help now. Sad because he deserves some appearances for Les Bleus.
Think it's griezmann. So no chance we are in for him. Seriously think it has to be stones or laporte captain for me has to be a CB.

with Pep patrolling just a few feet away we dont "need" a captain, apart from the formalities. VK would have been just as influential without the armband, we should just rotate it, imho

Ederson. He seems to be in charge already. First up the steps yesterday. Then he seemed to think, right too much piss arsing (cos he’s learned a few Manc expressions) about up here I am off back down there. Straight back down the steps with the cup. Then he put the cup on his head and did the ‘oh shit yeah!’ glance at Pep. Plus if anybody steps out of line he would kick shit out of them. Finally, as someone else has already said - it would give him something to do!

I always feel giving the armband to Kev be too much pressure on him. I would be more inclined to give it to Kun. Even if it is for 1 season if he is to go the following season. Then its a case of KDB , Bernardo , Sterling or Laporte for me

think what a cpbtain really does-not only in game but as a figurehead in the squad-and the media etc---has to be Kdb the others are too old

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.