Champions League Final Liverpool v Spurs

My only concern with Kane featuring in the Champions league final is he becomes the go-to man.

When he's not in the team players like Son and Moura step up and take responsibility.

I think this is what Pep was alluding to when he referred to Tottenham as "The Harry Kane Team".

My only concern with Kane featuring in the Champions league final is he becomes the go-to man.

When he's not in the team players like Son and Moura step up and take responsibility.

I think this is what Pep was alluding to when he referred to Tottenham as "The Harry Kane Team".
He also hasn't a game for a couple of months,be brave poch

Everyone bar the coach-wreckers is willing Spuds to win. Reminds me of leeds v sunderland, not so much wimbledon v dippers....loathed them both. coys

Yeah, I think that's the one argument against including Harry. Not so much that Spurs are better without him (they really aren't, IMO). More that Son, especially, goes to another level when he has to take on responsibility as the main man up front.

Two teams who haven’t won a domestic trophy for donkey’s years in the champions league final makes me sick. Spurs relied on a handball and away goals in quarters and semi, and didn’t they lose to everyone they played bar Dortmund? Liverpool granted beat Barca well at klanfield but they lost 4/6 away. Fucking joke.

Moura and Son need to have good games, and I would play Kane if fit, he is a genuine world class goalscorer (not player) and these games can be decided on one bit of quality, if you go through each probable starting 11s and there ain't much in it, the dippers have better full backs and with Salah and Mane they have 2 players who can change things, but Spurs midfield is better for me and Ericsson is something the dippers don't have in the middle, if Kane does play it will be interesting to see who is left out could it be Ali?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.