João Félix

I was listening to TS earlier. The Sunday night show about World Football with Danny Kelly, I think it said that this lad wasn't going anywhere and Benfica were going to break the bank to keep him. Mendes is his agent?

I was listening to TS earlier. The Sunday night show about World Football with Danny Kelly, I think it said that this lad wasn't going anywhere and Benfica were going to break the bank to keep him. Mendes is his agent?
Mendes may just need to keep him at Benfica for another season, let him have a storming tournament with Portugal then sell him at a premium.

I think Mendes knows there will be big money spent this summer and Felix wont be top of the list for any clubs so they wont have the cash he will want.

Isn't Felix and Bruno Fernandes playing at the same position, kind of? I would take Bruno over this guy. Strong, fast, can shoot with both feet and great passing.

You'd have made a bad decision.

Felix over everyone.

Really? I’m not convinced with what I have seen. And we already have the silky player in Bernardo. We need skill and a bit of muscle in midfield. Besides, someone other than KDB have to be able to shoot from distance. Bruno is great for this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.