Champions Parade - Live Stream p27

Anyone know if the club is opening its car parks for the duration of the parade? Coming from out of town and fancy parking at the Etihad, pick up a Champions/Treble T-shirt at the Citystore, nice walk along the canals to the city centre in the sun, to take in the parade. But don’t want to return to the Etihad to find the gates shut! Have the club car parks been opened for previous parades?

I'm being made to feel guilty like the worst person in the world for wanting to be there. I keep being told we were at the players lifting it at the etihad, and also at wembley, so why do i need to go. We're picking dad's funeral flowers in the morning, and then going to see him at the funeral home on Tuesday afternoon... (lid on, but i wanted to have a "talk" with him..) before the funeral on Thursday. Am i such a woman of a person for still wanting to put myself though being at the parade? :( I want to go, i'm 44, i can do what i want... right? I'm not saying i'm not in a weird daze and stuff, but my family are acting like we don't "need" to go. Fuck it i'm going, i want to tell Vinny i love him, i'm sure he'll hear me..

(sorry for this post, never been to a funeral before and this last few weeks has been a bit of a wreck of emotional sings.. i'm doing a 2am waffle)

I hope Vinnie is injured for this tomorrow. Otherwise the lump in my throat is going to be huge as he waves goodbye on that bus

I'm being made to feel guilty like the worst person in the world for wanting to be there. I keep being told we were at the players lifting it at the etihad, and also at wembley, so why do i need to go. We're picking dad's funeral flowers in the morning, and then going to see him at the funeral home on Tuesday afternoon... (lid on, but i wanted to have a "talk" with him..) before the funeral on Thursday. Am i such a woman of a person for still wanting to put myself though being at the parade? :( I want to go, i'm 44, i can do what i want... right? I'm not saying i'm not in a weird daze and stuff, but my family are acting like we don't "need" to go. Fuck it i'm going, i want to tell Vinny i love him, i'm sure he'll hear me..

(sorry for this post, never been to a funeral before and this last few weeks has been a bit of a wreck of emotional sings.. i'm doing a 2am waffle)
Sorry to hear of your bereavement.

Sport and football exists to take away the stresses in life, in my opinion.
If for a few hours you can focus on something else, if not totally and just a little bit,that can only be a good thing.
You can offload a bit of that emotion through cheering and singing and again when you speak to him.
Everyone is different but everyone needs to get rid of that stress.
All the best.

Anyone know if the club is opening its car parks for the duration of the parade? Coming from out of town and fancy parking at the Etihad, pick up a Champions/Treble T-shirt at the Citystore, nice walk along the canals to the city centre in the sun, to take in the parade. But don’t want to return to the Etihad to find the gates shut! Have the club car parks been opened for previous parades?
I am sure that you will be able to park in the blue car park

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.