Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think pep has all the tools in place to make city his greatest achievement in the modern game, I don’t see him going anywhere, and I’m sure these attacks on city will make him more determined to prove them wrong.

If he goes for a penny under 100m we need to seriously ask questions about our ability to sell players for their true worth.
That’s the issue.. no one will give 100mill for him knowing he has 2 yrs left.. so either we selling him under that and get some return or risk him running his contract and he goes for free. Unfortunately he holds more cards then the club.

I don’t think he can operate as pep wants him to, so looks like he will be on his way.

And I am sure he played less than the rest

For God sake, the whole problem started because Pep moved Sterling from RW to LW.

I don’t think he can operate as pep wants him to, so looks like he will be on his way.

Then how did we reach 100 points last season with him as our main left winger ?
How did he reach double figures in terms of goals & assists this season despite playing much less than the others ?

All this “pep doesnt want him” “city have to sell” “Bayern won’t spend more than £80mil” - Classic Bayern tapping up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.