Champions League Final Liverpool v Spurs

Two teams who haven’t won a domestic trophy for donkey’s years in the champions league final makes me sick. Spurs relied on a handball and away goals in quarters and semi, and didn’t they lose to everyone they played bar Dortmund? Liverpool granted beat Barca well at klanfield but they lost 4/6 away. Fucking joke.

Yes ! And people forget that out of 4 games we played against spurs this season we won 3 of them !!! But yet they are in the final. Those key moments that Pep kept talking about, those we need to work out for next season.

Another one who’d forgotten his log in for 5 years after posting just 4 posts in 2014. Came back on late March this year.
Must be a Spurs thing?

Not sure what I have posted that is so offensive? I just disagree that we are a better team without Kane.

All about opinions no?

If the mods and admins think I am a WUM/troll and want me to desist from posting they only have to ask.

The Championship Playoff final is as big as this game!

Villa and Derby have both won a league title more recently than Spurs.

Villa and Derby have a combined league title drought of 82 years, Spurs and Liverpool have a combined league title drought of 87 years.

To get to the Playoff final the teams have played all teams in the competition home and away to get there, to get to the CL final you will only have to have played 7 of the 32 teams that enter.

The winners of the Playoff final win £93.6m prize money, the winners of the CL final win only win £700k more.

The Championship Playoff final is as big as this game!

Villa and Derby have both won a league title more recently than Spurs.

Villa and Derby have a combined league title drought of 82 years, Spurs and Liverpool have a combined league title drought of 87 years.

To get to the Playoff final the teams have played all teams in the competition home and away to get there, to get to the CL final you will only have to have played 7 of the 32 teams that enter.

The winners of the Playoff final win £93.6m prize money, the winners of the CL final win only win £700k more.
And it's a game I would rather watch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.