Status
Not open for further replies.
He looked embarrassed after the 6th goal. He's created the best team in English football history and a culture where the players are desperate to score as many as possible, but still feels awkward about us smashing people.

I don't think that was embarrassment at all: I think he was just overcome by just how good his team is and what they have achieved.

He sends his team out to keep trying to score until the end, he wants to destroy opponents.

Pep Guardiola: “I said before that I know we will be judged at the end on whether we win the Champions League. I know unless we do that it will not be enough. This comes with me, I know that.”

“The Champions League we don’t win quite so often compared to the other ones because the teams are so good. The competition is so demanding. But we want to win it, and I wouldn’t be here next season unless I believed we could improve as a group.”

“We need to continue to try to play well and to arrive at the later stages of competitions. That is what I want, that is my target for next season, to keep this spirit. I know it will be difficult because people will compare us to this season.”

The bald fraud. What a basket case

296eq82.jpg

I don't think that was embarrassment at all: I think he was just overcome by just how good his team is and what they have achieved.

He sends his team out to keep trying to score until the end, he wants to destroy opponents.

It's beautiful to watch. I love it when we are relentless, smashing in 4, 5, 6 goals. I hope we can do it against one of rags, spurs or scousers next season, humiliate them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.