Season Ticket Renewals - small increases (again)

The club, quite rightly, will be paying significant amount of monies, to both players and management team

in bonuses within their complex contract arrangements, for their combined efforts this season, in winning

an unprecedented domestic treble [within mens game], which as fans/ST holders we are truly thankful for.

As the players and management within numerous interviews, acknowledge the fans fantastic support within

this achievement, "in helping us over the line", "being our x12th man" or "we couldn't have done it without you"

Maybe, just maybe, the management team, if they were looking to apply any season ticket increases, could

not apply them, to thank the fans for their incredible support, "as without you, we couldnt have done it..........."

Theres a lot of we , team & together, perhaps the club when its presses bonus payroll button, presses

the no price increases season ticket renewal option button at sametime

On a side note, maybe season ticket holders should have bonuses/options included within our contract too,
positive, neutral and or negative linked to both our and/or the teams performance.....

Last edited:
Problem is corky, our success will not be transient, we will slowly turn into the likes of real, Barca, rags.
Personally I hope stadium expansion completed and a review of ticket pricing made so that non SC fans can get along regularly. Also need to made the process of exchanging SC if can’t mske a game much easier
The ticket Exchange is pretty easy. You just log in and tick a box!

Any idea when does the new seasoncards window opens? I am assuming it’s after the renewals window ... they I think last season merged the original waiting list with the Cityzens Matchday members and all that is who knows what the criteria is now ... is it points or how long have you been a Cityzens/Blue member?

They usually open after the renewals/re locations are finished.

It has changed slightly in the last year or so.

It’s basically first come first served once the window opens.

You must be a match day member and you will get an email a day or two before letting you know the time/date.

When it opens up to the waiting list, last season it opened up to those on 3,000+ ticket points at around 9am and then usually opens up to everyone else later that day. Just be ready to go on a ticket site that doesn't work.
Any idea when does the new seasoncards window opens? I am assuming it’s after the renewals window ... they I think last season merged the original waiting list with the Cityzens Matchday members and all that is who knows what the criteria is now ... is it points or how long have you been a Cityzens/Blue member?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.