Champions Parade - Live Stream p27

I'm being made to feel guilty like the worst person in the world for wanting to be there. I keep being told we were at the players lifting it at the etihad, and also at wembley, so why do i need to go. We're picking dad's funeral flowers in the morning, and then going to see him at the funeral home on Tuesday afternoon... (lid on, but i wanted to have a "talk" with him..) before the funeral on Thursday. Am i such a woman of a person for still wanting to put myself though being at the parade? :( I want to go, i'm 44, i can do what i want... right? I'm not saying i'm not in a weird daze and stuff, but my family are acting like we don't "need" to go. Fuck it i'm going, i want to tell Vinny i love him, i'm sure he'll hear me..

(sorry for this post, never been to a funeral before and this last few weeks has been a bit of a wreck of emotional sings.. i'm doing a 2am waffle)
So sorry for your loss. What a hugely emotional rollercoaster you must feel like you’re on at the moment. Your dad would want to ease that pain for you in any way he could, and knowing how much you love our team, he would encourage you to be there to see them today I’m sure. Vinny needs to hear how much you love him. Nothing to feel guilty about. Enjoy the parade, and I hope all goes well for the rest of the week. X

I'm being made to feel guilty like the worst person in the world for wanting to be there. I keep being told we were at the players lifting it at the etihad, and also at wembley, so why do i need to go. We're picking dad's funeral flowers in the morning, and then going to see him at the funeral home on Tuesday afternoon... (lid on, but i wanted to have a "talk" with him..) before the funeral on Thursday. Am i such a woman of a person for still wanting to put myself though being at the parade? :( I want to go, i'm 44, i can do what i want... right? I'm not saying i'm not in a weird daze and stuff, but my family are acting like we don't "need" to go. Fuck it i'm going, i want to tell Vinny i love him, i'm sure he'll hear me..

(sorry for this post, never been to a funeral before and this last few weeks has been a bit of a wreck of emotional sings.. i'm doing a 2am waffle)

Ask yourself what your dad would have said if you'd asked him if you should go. I've already told my sons that, if anything happens to me, they carry on exactly as they would have done if I was there.

So sorry for your loss. What a hugely emotional rollercoaster you must feel like you’re on at the moment. Your dad would want to ease that pain for you in any way he could, and knowing how much you love our team, he would encourage you to be there to see them today I’m sure. Vinny needs to hear how much you love him. Nothing to feel guilty about. Enjoy the parade, and I hope all goes well for the rest of the week. X

Ask yourself what your dad would have said if you'd asked him if you should go. I've already told my sons that, if anything happens to me, they carry on exactly as they would have done if I was there.

So sorry for your loss RiP your Dad
I was going to say much the same
What would your Dad have wanted you to do? For what its worth I would expect my son and grandson to be there this evening to represent our family

@kippaxkid74 My lad shocked me at Wembley he's 28 and we've been all over for years & years. Said if I pop it he'd stop going.

Give him a right bollocking.

Your dad would want you to enjoy, he'll be looking down from the 200 tier Kippax in the sky, do what you need to do this morning and give the lads a shout and a wave for him later.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.