Danilo (signed for Juve)

No way should we be selling unless he really wants to leave. Perfect backup across the back 4 and even DM, honestly should have started over walker much more this season.

I agree, very under utilised this year. Has looked good when he’s played. Walker looked mentally shot at times - hardly surprising when you consider when he last had a break. Hope Danilo stays but I think he will want a few assurances to stay because no way will he be happy with the playing time he got this year, despite him having a couple of injuries.

Far too good to be a player sat on the bench and more importantly for a Brazilian playing for your country is No1.

He needs to be playing regularly so I understand if he wanted out.

His substitute appearance at Brighton, along with that of Otamendi, suggests strongly that they are both off, and the club knows it. There’ll be plenty paper talk over destination, prices, and player exchanges, but I don’t expect either to be here next season.

On a side note there were two brilliant occurrences involving him the last week of the league campaign. The first was when Vinnie rifled that ball into the net against Leicester. He absolutely flew out of the dugout like a lunatic in celebration. The second was against Brighton. I can't remember which goal it was but he was warming up when it was scored, and come sprinting up the pitch past the dugouts to celebrate. Small things but shows the measure of the chap in my opinion.

Danilo should be encouraged to stay, especially if Nico decides to leave. He would be first choice anywhere else. Very reliable and no injury record.

On a side note there were two brilliant occurrences involving him the last week of the league campaign. The first was when Vinnie rifled that ball into the net against Leicester. He absolutely flew out of the dugout like a lunatic in celebration. The second was against Brighton. I can't remember which goal it was but he was warming up when it was scored, and come sprinting up the pitch past the dugouts to celebrate. Small things but shows the measure of the chap in my opinion.
Totally agree, he seems like a class act, whom has really taken to the city and club.

But playing for his country is what it's all about for the Brazilians, that is also what worries me about Jesus.

Big year for Jesus next season, if he is not playing fairly regularly he will want out in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.