Guardiola confirms intention to stay at City for next two years P123

The clubs PR is hitting back hard, this will be the first of many positive news stories this week.

New signings, Puma, new sponsors, contract renewals, chairman's video, stadium expansion (maybe even new build), fasten your seat belts and enjoy.

Better put Delaney, Harris and the Red Half of Merseyside and North Wales on suicide watch.

He didn't it was Ken Lawrence.

I hope he's genuinely heard something.

The thing is, if it turns out he's made it up, will anyone pull him up on it ?

Many of these blokes, some of whom are morally outraged by City winning the title by one point, make a living by telling blatant lies.

Be nice if this isn't yet another example.

As much as I love Pep and would give him a contract for life, I just can't see it. We can offer him everything in the world, but he's renowned for only doing 3-4 years. The current deal he's on expires in 2021, so I imagine that's when we'll see him go. I don't think the press seemingly turn in on us is helping the case either, especially not when pricks like Harris ask questions like he did on the weekend.

This would be so good. A lot of clubs are resigned to waiting until Pep leaves to be able to compete - this would land like a fart in a space suit in the Boardroom’s of our rivals.

As much as I love Pep and would give him a contract for life, I just can't see it. We can offer him everything in the world, but he's renowned for only doing 3-4 years. The current deal he's on expires in 2021, so I imagine that's when we'll see him go. I don't think the press seemingly turn in on us is helping the case either, especially not when pricks like Harris ask questions like he did on the weekend.

He's only had 2 jobs. One was 4 years, one was 3. This current contract takes him until 5 seasons. There's no precedent set yet and I don't think he's ever intended to be only a 3/4 year kinda manager. It's just how it's turned out so far.

Pep is a family man, very important to him from what I can see. Depending on where his children are in the education cycle & they are settled it may be a good idea for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.