Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are missing 1 or 2 (if you count CS) there?:
3 x League Cups (one against them in MPs last season)
2 x League
1 x FA Cup
1 x Community Shield

Raz has 'only' won 2 League Cups. He was injured and wasn't in the squad for the 2018 final. Only rags and Mourinho consider the Community Shield a proper trophy as evidenced by their giddy reaction to winning the fake treble in 2017 and Mourinho sticking 3 fingers against his face.

Wow!

Check this out from RAWK when someone dared to give Pep some credit ...

“Adolf Hitler was a great leader. So was Pol Pot. you get the fucking drift.

Fer absolute fucks sake, fuck off with your fucking sickening platitudes about this corrupt fucking pampered to high heaven shithouse.”

————-

“Comparing a football manager to Adolf Hitler. Just when you thought this place couldn’t get any more fucking ridiculous somebody compares a manager of a rival team to someone responsible for the single greatest set of atrocities in history.”

————-

“Are you for fucking real?

Just get to fuck with your Guardiola fawning and worshipping.

With 100% justification, we fucking hate the bastard on here. Any Red worth his salt hates the slimy fucking toad. Any platitude is like a red rag to a bull.

True great rival managers are loved by Liverpudlians. Always have been. C*nts, however, can get to fuck. As can those purporting to be Reds who fawn over them.”
Ahahahahahah he went full dipper mode, road rage red alert level... brilliant!

Are you looking to be banned?

Because you’re going the right way about it?

All you ever do is act the WUM on here.

Take a leaf out of @JPBB, @SpursLoyal and @JimB's book and act more respectfully. This is the principal Manchester City forum; not a place to wind up Blues.

I’m not looking to be banned , just a different point of view .
I’ve now seen the video , where Peter Walton was putting his opinion.
I couldn’t believe the Spanish ref said , it should have been disallowed for handball , but if that was a defender it wouldn’t be handball , how on earth can the same “ offence “ be judged differently . Possibly why Walkers wasn’t deemed handball in the league game was t give, despite that definitely changing the flight of the ball .Let’s just hope we don’t get that Spanish guy in the final
I still maintain , it wasn’t deliberate handball , his arm was not in an unnatural position , (unlike Roses in the first leg, which wasn’t deliberate , but was preventing a goal scoring opportunity , and was a pen ) and the number of deflections prior to the ball coming to him , (it would be like someone shooting from 2 yards and it hitting a defenders arm , it should never be given as handball, unless the players arm was out , like a goalkeeper would be and in my eyes it didn’t change the direction of the ball .
Anyway , I hope the final is a good game and we get a bit of luck we didn’t in our league games

I couldn’t believe the Spanish ref said , it should have been disallowed for handball , but if that was a defender it wouldn’t be handball , how on earth can the same “ offence “ be judged differently . Possibly why Walkers wasn’t deemed handball in the league game was t give, despite that definitely changing the flight of the ball .Let’s just hope we don’t get that Spanish guy in the final
I still maintain , it wasn’t deliberate handball , his arm was not in an unnatural position , (unlike Roses in the first leg, which wasn’t deliberate , but was preventing a goal scoring opportunity , and was a pen ) and the number of deflections prior to the ball coming to him , (it would be like someone shooting from 2 yards and it hitting a defenders arm , it should never be given as handball, unless the players arm was out , like a goalkeeper would be and in my eyes it didn’t change the direction of the ball .
Anyway , I hope the final is a good game and we get a bit of luck we didn’t in our league games

UEFA's interpretation of handball is different to the FA's.

The penalty awarded against Otamendi in the last 16 game at Schalke would never have been given in this country, for example.

As much as I’d like to see Spurs ruin the dippers season, I can’t see it happening.
They’ve fluked their way to the final after a comedy of errors with VAR.
WE didn’t do enough to beat them over the two legs, that’s all. It’s not like they turned it on against us. They won on away goals rule
They’ll do their usual roll over and get pummelled & won’t be making a CL final again anytime soon, they should enjoy it while they can.
For the CL Final, I’ll be hoping they can spoil the dippers day & season. If they do, the Madrid plod better have their riot police on standby.
I'm not quite feeling the positive vibes from this particular post ;-)

You will need luck,because rest assured they will get plenty of it

liverpool went to marbella to pick some sun before the final. The Sun did well for them when they came from Dubai in January, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.