Matthijs de Ligt

Thought that yesterday, woke up this morning and for absolutely no reason , thought Ake maybe plan B, and the more I think about the more I've convinced myself. Last time it happened it was Bernardo so if it is hope it's the same success.
Why Ake? We're fine at LCB, we need a right-footed RCB better than Stones.

I was pretty unenthusiastic about the idea of Maguire when it cropped up recently, but the way he just fucked Gundogan off like a toy & completely outpaced him, in the recent game, has changed my mind.

Pep could work with that. Plus he is aerially better than our remaining centre backs.

So I'm not arsed either way.

Provided we don't spend money on him if we need it elsewhere.

Edit: presuming DeLigt is going elsewhere of course.

Reactions: flb
I was pretty unenthusiastic about the idea of Maguire when it cropped up recently, but the way he just fucked Gundogan off like a toy & completely outpaced him, in the recent game, has changed my mind.

Pep could work with that. Plus he is aerially better than our remaining centre backs.

So I'm not arsed either way.

Provided we don't spend money on him if we need it elsewhere.

Edit: presuming DeLigt is going elsewhere of course.

I’m not adverse to Maguire if JFE isn’t available! But it’ll be Lescott mark II trying to deal with Leicester and Big Teeth - they’ll quote hideous prices but I suspect Maguire will force a move, so it would get done - probably on deadline day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.