Summer - what's the worst that could happen

As long as Pep is the manager I will trust him to have it sorted.

I’m sure we will sign 3/4 players and see 3/4 leave.

Aguero will still be the main man and Jesus can clearly deputise, especially against the clubs outside the top 6.

Positives - KDB will hopefully be fit all season and Mendy might make a miraculous comeback. Foden will start more games too and Mahrez now knows what’s needed.

We won 9/10 against the top 6.

The losses were against sides we would normally beat.

I predict good things again next season. Maybe not as good as this one but we will win something!

As long as Pep is the manager I will trust him to have it sorted.

I’m sure we will sign 3/4 players and see 3/4 leave.

Aguero will still be the main man and Jesus can clearly deputise, especially against the clubs outside the top 6.

Positives - KDB will hopefully be fit all season and Mendy might make a miraculous comeback. Foden will start more games too and Mahrez now knows what’s needed.

We won 9/10 against the top 6.

The losses were against sides we would normally beat.

I predict good things again next season. Maybe not as good as this one but we will win something!

We won 8/10 against the top 6 but your point still stands

This club doesn’t leave stuff to chance. There will be good contingency plans. That doesn’t mean they will all come off 100% but we’re hardly likely to be left with our arses in the air.

know matter what they think they have over manchester city and its old news ?? Uefa know its now to late to do anything to stop manchester city ?? we are on safe grounds and living on our own means and turn over and profit, so i don't see how FFP comes into account with manchester city anymore and new investment like the puma deal and many more wanting to be linked to manchester city we now are printing our own money

summer deals have already been done and just need signing off players out and in and targets all in the bag but the biggest thing for me is the youth looking squad and we are not on our knee squad age wise, so just a couple in and leftback and holding midfield main problem and also we maybe adding some more firepower but its a option for pep to puzzle over

so we all can sit back soak up the sum and just go about our business and let the others run around panic buying to chase manchester city and we are sitting pretty with 4 bits of silverware to show off and the others are still having to play in europe hahahahahahahahahah

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.