Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or the $1.1 Billion fine for Liverpools main title sponsor for money laundering across the globe.
But mainly for Iran who are financing the Houthi rebels who have caused the famine and the 50,000 deaths by blockading Red Sea ports to prevent urgently needed food aid from getting to those who desperately need it. So Liverpool are happy in taking blood money from S&C who have profited from their Iranian money laundering and the misery it's causing.

You mean the illegal wars commenced by the USA? (where Liverpool's owners are from btw)
Let's make this a level playing field, at thestar of each season UEFA do sn audit on all clubs finance for teams playing in European competitions, oh now , they know what that may throw up ! Hypicrital to the core if your not playing in our European competitions we dont care what you do ! Re Liverpool 2011failed FFP but ok not effecting us in our competition, bent and corrupt as f--k.

Anybody got the photo of the liam gallagher poster in Manchester? Something along the lines of man city treble and shockwave. Only caught a glimpse before and it's now disappeared off the face of the earth.

I hope Harris enjoys his few seconds of fame, I hope it was all worth it because the reality will dawn soon that he will never get near our club, players or manager again.

I am curious, but why exactly would Abu Dhabi be interested in "Sport washing" it's image? As far as I'm aware, no one gave a shit about Abu Dhabi, it wasn't under any scrutiny at all, no international sanctions, no threats to it's regime. I don't really see the incentive for them to give a shit what anyone else thinks of them, they have a shit ton of money and no one has been turning them away as they invest all over the world. No one gives a shit what your reputation is if you are a buyer, just look at Saudi Arabia
Spot on. A handful of weirdos have coined a phrase that fits their narrative and are now frantically trying to push it as absolute gospel.

Abu Dhabi has come under far more scrutiny and sustained far more reputational damage since Sheikh Mansour took over the club. Prior to that, it was regularly heralded by the British media as the model that all other Middle East states should look to emulate.

These people didn't care about Abu Dhabi's actions before City were winning everything in sight, and they'll go back to not caring once we stop.

It's so obviously well orchestrated, and a well planned operation, I am surprised that some in the media have not noticed the pattern all season, City go top FFP allegations, Liverpool go top allegations disappear, most City fans have noticed it, and I am not a tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist, who is behind it all that is where the club should be digging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.