Matthijs de Ligt

So there is no relation between SKYBET (which advertises continuously on SKY) & SKY itself, how remarkable ? You need to think a little harder but don't hurt yourself.

No. There is no financial relationship. SKY get no money from people betting on SKYBET since they sold off their stake.

No. There is no financial relationship. SKY get no money from people betting on SKYBET since they sold off their stake.
Umm ... the financial arrangement is in the advertising and you know it. Think about it. Every time a person clicks a skybet ad from the Sky site, Sky get money just for the click. If they the person then goes on to make a bet, Sky will get a percentage of that bet as a referral fee (these can run anywhere from .5% to 10% depending on the advertiser's market and the underlying advertising agreement). I'm no expert on the betting market so that percentage is ballpark based on what I know from my own experience.

Hey all,

I havent read this thread, but from what i've read (articles) it seems like he's going to Barca. Can someone explain to me how Barca are able to make purchases of multiple world class players in quick succession? FPP?

Barca's recent purchases

De Jong: £67.50m
MalcolmL £36.90m
Clément Lenglet: £32.31m

Hey all,

I havent read this thread, but from what i've read (articles) it seems like he's going to Barca. Can someone explain to me how Barca are able to make purchases of multiple world class players in quick succession? FPP?

Barca's recent purchases

MalcolmL £36.90m

I believe that Barca and RM are exempt from FFP on the strict orders of UEFA.

Hey all,

Barca's recent purchases

MalcolmL £36.90m

that's 130 mil. They are fucking Barca, not Legante. Fulham spent 100 million last summer.-

barca had to take out a loan to make previous player payments and cover their wages recently as well! 150m euros!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.