Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the club acknowledged that there is any substance in the hacked email about Mancini? If not, it's not a surprise that there isn't an answer.

A fair amount of hacks have defended his right to ask it, and I've not seen any who openly oppose it (a tough thing for a journalist to do - I accept I may just not have seen those that do exist).
It is said that bobby was some kind of ambassador but that was a seperate duty which he got paid for,i fail to see what was wrong with that and if pep is doing the same then so what,many players and managers do pundit work which they get paid for whilst working for their club,there is nothing to stop pep doing something outside of his city contract and gtting paid for it,what am i missing?

I think Pep will end up being hounded out of England by the media. He handled the ambush question poorly yesterday and the media pack will see that as a sign of weakness to eat away at.

Disagree entirely. Pep was openly disgusted & offended by the question. As a result, he did not get the media onslaught Harris was hoping to invoke. Nice one Pep

It is said that bobby was some kind of ambassador but that was a seperate duty which he got paid for,i fail to see what was wrong with that and if pep is doing the same then so what,many players and managers do pundit work which they get paid for whilst working for their club,there is nothing to stop pep doing something outside of his city contract and gtting paid for it,what am i missing?

This matches my earlier point - I don't see that it would be covered by the FFP rules, although there may be a clause that it could apply to.
As long as it's all declared correctly for tax, then it's probably fine - it can easily be cast to look a bit shady though.

I like the punditry comparison though.

This matches my earlier point - I don't see that it would be covered by the FFP rules, although there may be a clause that it could apply to.
As long as it's all declared correctly for tax, then it's probably fine - it can easily be cast to look a bit shady though.

I like the punditry comparison though.
I think its something to do with our annual wage bill, which affects FFP in this country

Really ? Don't know where in Ireland you reside but maybe you should relocate to another part of the island for a broader experience.

It won't matter where I go, I'll always be bitter and cynical ;)

All joking aside, generalisations are bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.