Huawei P30 Pro

Serious question,the wife just signed up for a p30,is it wise to take it back during the cooling off period ??

If she wants a great phone..... No.

If she's scared that those pesky Chinese people are watching her every move.... Yes.
Honestly, don't you seriously believe that anyone, let alone the Chinese, has the time, resources or interest to be listening in to your wife's phone conversations? And even if they were - and they aren't - who the fuck cares? Is your wife a terrorist or something?

Much, much more of a concern is possible lack of Google Android updates and Huawei being forced to use open source Android or even develop their own OS. This is quite worrying and is making me think seriously about not buying a Chinese phone.

(And ignoring the ridiculous situation that iPhones are Chinese phones!)

Serious question,the wife just signed up for a p30,is it wise to take it back during the cooling off period ??
I was on to my provider and they won't extend my cooling off period so basically I'm not going take the chance that this is resolved. Sending mine back tomorrow registered post

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.