Kylian Mbappé

we're never getting him from million different reasons. He already rejected Manchester, PSG would never sell, specially not to us, we're not going to spend the money needed for it, both transferwise and wagewise, Madrid would be the one.. you guys are just torturing yourself hoping.

Mbappe is the new Messi and by that I mean it will never happen and people will still hold out hope every transfer window. We don't do those types of signings.

Mbappe wants to play centrally, he is sick of being shoved out wide for Cavani or whoever. That imo was his comment on having more responsibility. The comment in whole was simply a way of making PSG hierarchy get the message, along with a hint he wants more cash.

I have listened to this fella speak, he is not a stupid kid. He knows his options and the dynamics in world footy well. He has a hard desire to make his own history so whilst not being averse to moving to Real he does seem genuine in his desire to win the CL with anyone with a chance (preferably French as he seems rather patriotic). They do not have to be one of the grand old names of european footy for him. If PSG are going to pay him more which i believe they will he will be pretty content i would assume.

In Pep's incredible Barca team I did not see Messi tracking back too much, did not seem to bother Pep either.

Mbappe has all the skill set to be as good as Messi
Not true.
Mbappé is a very different kind of player and does not have the skill set to be as good as Messi.
He can be more successful in terms of trophies at the end of his career but the best he can be is Cristiano Ronaldo level (scores a lot and can carry his team along but not the play making of Messi).

He's probably the most athletic forward in the world and could be easily incorporated into Pep's pressing system.

Messi, who always had a weak stamina, pressed very effectively under Guardiola.

Correct. And immediately switched to a 'walking prima donna' mode once Pep was gone. Compare his game in 10-12 and 12-13 - it's night and day.
Mbappé defensive contribution is one of his weaknesses with headers, and shot selection (does not score a lot of curve goals or chips).

Ridiculous player.

Genuine explosions in my keks if we signed him.

Can’t see it though tbh as it really doesn’t fit our model to smash 200m on one player.

We’re more likely to be looking for the ‘next’ Mbappe from some unheard of team for £20m.

Think it's been said he wants to play as the 9 (see ya Cavani) and doesn't want anymore Brazilian's signed. I imagine he'd want equal pay with Neymar. Can only see this ending with one of them leaving in the next 12 months, as Neymar loves bringing his Brazilian pals in.
The insiders and media are saying he wants to be a leader like Neymar. Which means parity or close on wages and wants the club to listen to the players he wants. He was involved personally when we almost signed de Jong. He wants Ndombélé. And maybe Pepe.
And of course, he wants to be the main striker and not be behind Cavani for penalty kicks because he wants his golden boot and other awards.

Ridiculous player.

Genuine explosions in my keks if we signed him.

Can’t see it though tbh as it really doesn’t fit our model to smash 200m on one player.

We’re more likely to be looking for the ‘next’ Mbappe from some unheard of team for £20m.

I'd argue we should be there sniffing about. If his contract runs down then so does the price. If not this summer then next would be perfect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.