Should financially rich clubs support struggling non-league?

Feel sorry for the staff working at these clubs as they are just genuine people doing their jobs and it just happens to be at a football club. FA should really be putting their hand in their pocket and helping out non-playing staff.

Feel sorry for the staff working at these clubs as they are just genuine people doing their jobs and it just happens to be at a football club. FA should really be putting their hand in their pocket and helping out non-playing staff.

Agree its shit for the staff but I think we have to many professional clubs. Clubs are charging fans and paying sizable wages all the way down below the conference. People need to accept it is not worth trying to run clubs like that when you are in the 6th or 7th teir.

I might not have made it clear guys but I meant should fan groups who have to set a new club up from scratch be offered help.
I agree if an owner runs the club into financial difficulties then that’s their own doing and no bail outs should be given, however often the case is as a result of the owners killing a club, the fans are left to start again from scratch with their own dosh

I don't think the money in football is distributed as well as it should be, and a lot of clubs are struggling to exist - but as the song goes, we didn't start the fire.

Maybe football agents should pay into a fund to help lower league clubs. They take enough out of the game.

I might not have made it clear guys but I meant should fan groups who have to set a new club up from scratch be offered help.
I agree if an owner runs the club into financial difficulties then that’s their own doing and no bail outs should be given, however often the case is as a result of the owners killing a club, the fans are left to start again from scratch with their own dosh
Or £500,000 from Manchester City Council.....

Where have you been the last 4 years... ?
500K loan at a "generous rate of interest" to help them complete the stadium. To be repayable by 2022 (if not before) and more chance of Tommy Robinson winning the next General Election than the Rag Socks paying it back on time.

I've never taken any interest in anything regarding them, so pardon my ignorance mate. 500k of taxpayer's money, fucking shamful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.