United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read an article where it claimed that OGS is actually being paid more than Klopp.
It also puts him in the top 7 highest paid managers in Europe

Surely even Ewar Woowoo wouldn't agree to that :)

It would be even better if he was getting paid more than Pep. Fuck me, that would really hurt them.

If you actually look at the deals Woodward has done it is not that great at all really. A million here, a million there. The big stuff comes in regardless who is the CEO, TV, main kit sponsors etc. I have also read a few articles now that totally backs up what many of us think, that he is basically Sauron when it comes to sharing power, he isn't keen.

Remember Woodward saying it is like Disney for adults?. Think about that, he had just been given the keys to a kingdom where the money makes it's self largely. A nice office near his investment pals in London. He can pick and choose what he does really "hmm that looks an interesting scheme, i'll chuck 100k into that and see how it goes". So all of that freedom having essentially his own City mile investment play thing and a mind accustomed to the buzz of the deal. He actually is in his own personal disney land, i think at that moment when he said it he was giddy as fook in his own mind about what had just fallen in his lap. For the fans though it has turned into a house of horrors.

All the chatter pretty much directly points to him hating the idea of someone sticking their finger in his pie regarding a DoF. He does not want one which suits everyone else fine apart from Utd fans and anyone who cares for the health of that club.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Jesus wept .

Absolutely no interest from any other club, and they give him a contact at that level.

That is just a staggering level of incompetence from the clowns running the place !

It's not as if he had the nouce and experience to demand that sort of salary. I reckon they just threw a silly figure at him in sheer desperation and all his christmases came at once.

Redcafe have got a few threads about how we have ruined the game and funnily a lot of them don't like football anymore and it has nothing to do with them being dog shit for half a decade.

I liked this one though:

I'm going off track from the OP but the David Silva foul in the FA cup final should have been a red card. It was clear and obvious his only intention was to stop the counter attack. From the freekick Watford had (which is meant to be an advantage to them) City countered and the game was over. It happens all the time with City. Their tactical fouling is cheating, no other word for it.

Jealousy is a terrible thing.

Or maybe he’s been listening to the rent boy too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.