Kylian Mbappé

Ridiculous player.
We’re more likely to be looking for the ‘next’ Mbappe from some unheard of team for £20m.
We were interested in Thiago Almada from Velez a couple of weeks ago for 20m. The source is very reliable. Have seen a couple videoes of him since, and he looks like a big talent

Fee would be astronomical, surely no chance we can afford him and the other rebuilding that needs to happen this summer. No team in the world would say no to him whatever the cost if it were genuinely an option though. Sadly, I don’t see a world where it is an option. I also don’t think we would utilise him to his full potential, his pace is his biggest asset, he would be best suited to a counter attacking side rather than a team who face brick walls every game.

Swap Sane for Mbappe
Not talking about respective talent but, at the moment, there is a great discrepancy in their respective value in the market.

For once Mbappé has been bought 180 M. Since PSG has to do a big benefice (not that they are selling), you have to offer way more than this value. Sane is not worth 180 M this day due to his contract and his situation (not starter) at City. Mbappé is also an household name that can draw attention and sponsors. Not Sané.

Mourinho has recently said that Mbappé is prolly the most expensive player right now. And since i watch them play every time, Neymar is way way better than him at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.