Gabriel Jesus 2018-19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
His dip was mostly due to lack of playing time. He is a phenomenal talent.

I know this rubs most the wrong way, but I expect him to be better than Aguero next season.

It wouldnt surprise me. His close control with the ball at his feet is mesmerising at times.

Some reports in Brazil that he will be involved in the deal to get Rodri or that Atletico will make an €80 mi offer.

Some reports in Brazil that he will be involved in the deal to get Rodri or that Atletico will make an €80 mi offer.

Spanish rumours from last week. We don't need to involve him in a deal for Rodri - there's a release clause €70m and that's that. Nothing Atletico can do, no bargaining power.

Thread — he’ll be a super star for us and I still think it’ll be primarily as a winger (left, mostly).

Thread — he’ll be a super star for us and I still think it’ll be primarily as a winger (left, mostly).

There's a very real chance he takes over from Aguero at 24 with 8 or 9 years ahead of him and 100 goals already under his belt for City.

People keep posting that "big chances missed" stat and criticising it, but my eyes light up when I see that. 22 years old, very irregular playing time, and all he has to do to be among the golden boot winners is cut out missing big chances? Fantastic.

There's a very real chance he takes over from Aguero at 24 with 8 or 9 years ahead of him and 100 goals already under his belt for City.

People keep posting that "big chances missed" stat and criticising it, but my eyes light up when I see that. 22 years old, very irregular playing time, and all he has to do to be among the golden boot winners is cut out missing big chances? Fantastic.

It was the exact same with Sterling two years ago, constantly getting in positions and being a bit erratic finishing wise. We all know how that turned out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.