Huawei P30 Pro

For me it would be an issue, have google stopped updating all phones or is it just future phones?
Press over here says current phones won't get updates to Android OS, future phones won't get Play store access or propriety google apps. I'd imagine you'll still be able to sideload them on easily enough.

No idea how you used a ‘male’ symbol or what it means but it looks cute.

lol. It was a shrugging emoji. I guess it didn't work.

Serious question,the wife just signed up for a p30,is it wise to take it back during the cooling off period ??
Yes of course.

Doesn’t matter wether you believe in the Chinese spying with that company, withdrawal of Android support for Huawei’s smartphones means they are dead by the end of the year. There will be no play store, no android updates and no bug fixes.

Return it.

China will use the propagation of these phones for targeted surveillance. They're not bothered about your average Joe's or Joanne's personal information; more the people with access to sensitive information, such as government, military or critical national infrastructure employees.

They know a thing or two about spying do the Chinese.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.