Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gone. Judging from Khaldoon's bear hugs given to the players when collecting their medals on Sat. Hardly touched Leroy!

There was a reason Joachim Low didn't take him to the World Cup last year.

Maybe Pep is having the same problem this season, I don't know.

It's one thing having his talent, it's a completely different story applying it consistently and improving on it.

I trust the club in whatever decision they decide to make.

We only need to keep him if Pep feels that it's right for the development of the team on and off the pitch. I expect he wants to keep him.

The interplay between Gabby, Stirling, KDB, Bernie was a joy to behold when we were running riot in the second half. Leroy was conspicuous by his absence in these moves. He has already moved on in his head I think.

There is a scenario where we pitch the price at what he is worth and we get no takers, Leroy comes to his senses and renews his contract then buckles down to fulfil his potential.

Well I can live in hope.

How many times Bayern management have disrespected City ?

I wouldnt sell them Leroy for less than 150 Million

Will be sad to see him leave but there is obviously something not right between him and the club, as long as we get a realistic fee for him i'll have no complaints.

However £70 million in today's market is not enough.

Yeah, hes been tapped up. Bayern wouldn't be after him if they had indication he is not interested in leaving.

Noticed tonight when his name was sang never really reacted. Love him as a player but when you look at how he reacts to the fans compared to Bernardo and the the rest. Trust in Pep if he does go he will have a plan.

leroy is a danger for any team to defend and why would city want to sell ??? unless the player is not happy in manchester/england or has issues with the manager, then manchester city does not sell him to munich or any of the top clubs in europe ?? and after what the people at munich have been saying about manchester city then defo don't sell to them even for £ 200million we turn it down flat

i think leroy is in no rush and time is on his side and pep is a master at spotting little signs in training and maybe leroy just needs a little bit more time to claim that shirt and make it is own, but how can pep drop B silva and the shape of the time has changed as well ?? so again i trust pep on this and keeping the other teams guessing at our line up is also a plan that pep loves and messes with the others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.