Hugh Ferris/Match day presenters

He's fine, FFS. I found him a bit cringy in the past, but he's not there for all you old gits on here and the piss heads. He's there for families, not us. I thought he did alright at city square last week.

Moan moan moan on here about absolutely anything just to have a moan.
I think he's a prick, seems a smarmy fucker looking to always trip somebody up. City could do so much better, remember Mick Miller?

Felt a bit shit for Stones, Ferris putting it on him that we didn’t break the record for highest win in an FA Cup final. Glad he mentioned the clearance against Liverpool to hype him a bit.
The exchange with Pep was super awkward too.

Ferris is a puzzle to understand and at times leads you down a long story then gets the details wrong and shouts to much ?? but the club seem happy with him and i really don't care and at least he is not that bloke who walked out of manchester city to united because he was always a rag and city was just a stepping stone

I think the trio of them are poor, Ferris just makes the others look like the skinny ones at fat camp.

Shows how far our club has come when all we have to complain about is the match day announcers!

I'm sure pep will have the scouts searching far and wide for a young local presenter with plenty of technical promise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.