Game of Thrones (season 8)

@Henkeman apologies for my previous comments in this thread, that finale was dog turd really saddened by what they have done to everyone who worked so hard on making Game of Thrones amazing over the past 7 years.

Fat Sam is still the shittest most annoying character I can think of, I like the actor just hate that fucking part, the bumbling idiot that has somehow stayed alive whilst better men lost their lives piss off S S S SAM.

@Henkeman apologies for my previous comments in this thread, that finale was dog turd really saddened by what they have done to everyone who worked so hard on making Game of Thrones amazing over the past 7 years.

Oh no worries - but I liked it, I have to say. Opinions eh?

Thought it was good apart from Grey Worm accepting everything going.

Well, that I can understand - he wasn't a noble, he hardly was used to having a say in anything. Besides, more practically, the only way of getting him to push back would have been another war.

Thought it was good and was happy with the way every major character arc finished, Jon in particular. Greyworm I agree didn’t really make sense though.

The issue with this season has been one of pacing and writing more than anything - the actual decisions make sense in the character journeys, it’s just there should have been better writing on the run up to it. It just needed a couple of extra episodes.

Drogon not killing Jon was one of the key scenes for me and harks back a few seasons to the quote that dragons are cleverer than their masters. He knew that what really killed Dany was her desire for the iron throne consuming her, which is why he burned it down. Thought that whole scene, from Jon walking up to him, to the way they made Dany turn into Vicerys was beautifully filmed and acted tbh.

Fat Sam is still the shittest most annoying character I can think of, I like the actor just hate that fucking part, the bumbling idiot that has somehow stayed alive whilst better men lost their lives piss off S S S SAM.
Thank you!

Dragged his wife and child away from his family mansion to the Citadel where he then proceeded to literally fuck them off at the first chance to go into the library alone.

Bellend.

Genuinely, I am highly amused that (largely) those critical of this series liked the final episode and those who defended it throughout hated it.

I'm not sure what it tells us, but it's undoubtedly profound.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.