Hugh Ferris/Match day presenters

Ferris =
th

Shows how far our club has come when all we have to complain about is the match day announcers!

I'm sure pep will have the scouts searching far and wide for a young local presenter with plenty of technical promise.
I know it is a minor issue in the grand of scheme of things, but its fucking annoying having listen to him every home game.

I know it is a small thing in the grand of scheme of things, but it is fucking annoying having listen to him every home game.

I've never really minded him.

As you say, it's such a small thing in the grand scheme of things, so I never really let him or the other presenters bother me.

Can see why he would grate on people though!

Zinny didn't seem to like him very much!

He was awful, as he is at half time in every home game. He can just about get by when reading an autocue written by somebody else on the BBC sports news, but can’t think on his feet, and as others have said, he just misjudges the mood. There were times today where players were having a laugh, and he took offence, as if it was about him and not them. Surely we can do better, on every city survey I’ve completed, I’ve said we should get rid of him, maybe we need a dippers style petition!

And while we’re at it, can we get rid of the embarrassingly fake Manc ‘ower City, ower City’ pre-match voiceover. I have no problem with the sentiments, it’s just the over the top accent that pisses me off. I’ve lived round here all my life and never heard anyone who speaks quite like that. Rant over.

I've never really minded him.

As you say, it's such a small thing in the grand scheme of things, so I never really let him or the other presenters bother me.

Can see why he would grate on people though!

Zinny didn't seem to like him very much!
Tbf he seems a decent guy on that podcast he does with andy hinchcliffe, but ive always found the whole ‘match day experience’ that they try to push, with him plus the two other presenters , be so cringey and out of place at a football match.

And while we’re at it, can we get rid of the embarrassingly fake Manc ‘ower City, ower City’ pre-match voiceover. I have no problem with the sentiments, it’s just the over the top accent that pisses me off. I’ve lived round here all my life and never heard anyone who speaks quite like that. Rant over.
There’s a lot of that in our fan base. Over-egged Mancunian is terrible.

Tbf he seems a decent guy on that podcast he does with andy hinchcliffe, but ive always found the whole ‘match day experience’ that they try to push, with him plus the two other presenters , be so cringey and out of place at a football match.

Miss the half time draw they did 10 plus year

I'd Hazard a guess that is regular match goers who go to every home game are not the target audience for them or the experience.

Everything is a production these days. Goes hand in hand with attracting new fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.