It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

Maguire would be my 1st & last choice.

De Ligt Barca bound so Maguire realistic + UTD don't get there 1st choice

Good shout Dino sitting in just like Javier Mascaraeno did for a few years. Move young Garcia or Sandler up.

Rodri & Felix if Leroy doesn't want to stay.

Hope Gundagun realises City his the place to be, think he is worried if Rodri signs???

Maguire would be my 1st & last choice.

De Ligt Barca bound so Maguire realistic + UTD don't get there 1st choice

Maguire is a fucking tugboat, we play as high a defensive line as physically possible and you want the worlds slowest centre back? Slight exaggeration I know.

Yes I know we come under threat at set pieces, so what, we did this season. The way we play allows us to restrict the quantity of set pieces we have to defend. Maguire just means we either defend deeper (which isn’t going to happen) or we concede more goals when his lack of pace gets exposed (which isn’t going to happen).

Not a chance it happens and why any City fan who has watched us this last 3 seasons under Pep would want Maguire absolutely baffles me.

Ps... Mods please delete this if he signs and he is half decent to save my embarrassment.

Maguire is a fucking tugboat, we play as high a defensive line as physically possible and you want the worlds slowest centre back? Slight exaggeration I know.

Yes I know we come under threat at set pieces, so what, we did this season. The way we play allows us to restrict the quantity of set pieces we have to defend. Maguire just means we either defend deeper (which isn’t going to happen) or we concede more goals when his lack of pace gets exposed (which isn’t going to happen).

Not a chance it happens and why any City fan who has watched us this last 3 seasons under Pep would want Maguire absolutely baffles me.

Ps... Mods please delete this if he signs and he is half decent to save my embarrassment.

CrS6egbWcAAJMLZ.jpg

Would be good in the air

2 very experienced and very good CBs leaving means we’ll clearly need 2 very good replacements.

I wouldn’t be even entertaining this idea of Fern ‘filling in’ there. We’re Manchester fucking City, we shouldn’t be fucking about with square pegs in round holes.

McGuire is excellent at the ‘meat and potatoes’ elements of CB but isn’t a Guardiola CB as he can’t ‘play’ and doesn’t have the required intelligence.

2 very experienced and very good CBs leaving means we’ll clearly need 2 very good replacements.

I wouldn’t be even entertaining this idea of Fern ‘filling in’ there. We’re Manchester fucking City, we shouldn’t be fucking about with square pegs in round holes.

McGuire is excellent at the ‘meat and potatoes’ elements of CB but isn’t a Guardiola CB as he can’t ‘play’ and doesn’t have the required intelligence.

Maguire is also a left sided defender.

No way is he getting in over Laporte.

I think it is all agent talk to get us in a bidding war with United.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.