Champions Parade - Live Stream p27

Just got home,was worth the 3 and half hour drive,the only thing I wasn’t impressed with was the DJs,thought they should have played more City themed songs.

RAWK and Redcafe had us down for anything between 37 and a few hundred, most of whom where probably just trying to get home from work.

Police normally release their numbers within a day or 2 mate.

Loads there today, great turnout.
I went on Rawk .I no a lot of Liverpool fans and always respected them, but there are some deluded people who go that site, there is no discussion or debate. they just everyone and everything of.They reckon 15.000 max were there .They cant actualy believe that can they ?

Was in town.

Not originally for parade, daughter birthday visit to Royal Exchange.
Went through the arcade opposite and emerged onto Deansagate.

Stood by bouncer at the footy shop. 5 people on top of bus shelter, at the 6th it cracked to the tune of ‘you fat bastard’.
Kinkladze was in building above , could only see him In opposite window reflection, lots of cheering. ‘Always a blue’

Had to make way back to theatre, but they’d closed arcade so had to weave through crowds back to a road...
Managed to see the buses and a very pissed Kev. :-D

West Side Story was also good.

Great scenes, a fair bit jealous of all of you who could attend. Looked a great evening, and seeing some of the videos the players have taken looks to be a big night for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.