Hugh Ferris/Match day presenters

I think some of the criticism is a bit over the top personally, I find most presenters a bit cheesy though.

However I do think some of his questioning was a bit weird, like the ones to Stones and Zinchenko... even Ederson took his cue cards off him after he finished his bit with Jesus.

Zinchenko handled it best, his sarcasm went over Ferris' head, when he answered his "I'm a professional" line with a fast "Sorry what?"

What gets me is that there are loads of Blues with the personality and skills to murder this job and we have someone with so little presence and affinity with the fans and team doing it, it just kills the event.
Agreed. I could have done Hugh ferret's job and had blues eating out of my hand. Ferret is as entertaining as death.

He asked him if anybody told him 2 years ago that he would be one of the best left fullbacks in the league, would he stopped at best or fullback? Zin asked him is he drunk.
That was the way I heard it. Ferret then made some arsey comment along the lines of "I am a professional presenter and don't drink on air". That simply proves he's a twat. A sober twat possibly, but a twat nonetheless. Zinc could have sewn up next season's POTY award by smacking him.

Ferris is a puzzle to understand and at times leads you down a long story then gets the details wrong and shouts to much ?? but the club seem happy with him and i really don't care and at least he is not that bloke who walked out of manchester city to united because he was always a rag and city was just a stepping stone
To be fair ... he`s fucking useless !!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.