Hugh Ferris/Match day presenters

The question put to Stones about missing the chance at the end were disgraceful
Yeah..the “you messed it up” and we could have had a record but because of you we just equalled it..fair enough if he’d primed stones in advance, but stones looked genuinely taken aback and lost for words, then ferris goes in for the kill with “it’s an interview, you should be used to it”..proper passive aggressive, no wonder the other players gave him a bit back...trying banter, but out of his depth..he’s one step away from partridge

It’s a thankless task, Mike Webberburn who I love watching and listening to was criticised on here last year. A real shame because he’s articulate, endearing and a Blue.

I was at the parade tonight but didn’t see the stage part, from the comments it didn’t sound good. Perhaps we need a professional, committed Blue to host proceedings, it s sad the Presenter has not been deemed good enough.

Yeah..the “you messed it up” and we could have had a record but because of you we just equalled it..fair enough if he’d primed stones in advance, but stones looked genuinely taken aback and lost for words, then ferris goes in for the kill with “it’s an interview, you should be used to it”..proper passive aggressive, no wonder the other players gave him a bit back...trying banter, but out of his depth..he’s one step away from partridge
Passive aggressive Partridge absolutely sums him up.

At one point he actually said “Oh Pep’s going to stay on stage when the players come out, despite the fact this has been organised for 3 weeks.”

Who the fuck do you think you are, Hugh? Pep can stand wherever the fuck he wants and it’s your job to make him feel comfortable about it!

Can’t stand Ferris and it’s mind-boggling how the club have stuck by him for so long when he’s clearly so unpopular. Can only assume it’s a political thing in order to keep someone onside at the BBC.

What about Ian Cheeseman, he'd be my choice. Blue through and through, knows the club inside out, makes sure the interviewee is the centre of attention and doesn't try to grab the limelight himself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.