Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope.

1zlqg3t.png

Wow, what a stupid woman. It's like she started watching football in November. Half of players from this team of the season and few that retired 5 years ago, just to not put City players of Silva, Fernandinho, Aguero and KDB/Yaya.

Drogba left Chelsea in 2012 ffs! He’s in for 2 years worth and Salahs in for 2 years worth. Yet Aguero has been non stop for 7 years and nothing.

Ederson, Robertson and Arnold are in for 2 years worth too. None of them close to be the players of a decade on their positions. De Gea is easily the keeper of a decade. And probably same for Sterling and van Diyk. Kompany is single player in that team that has full background to be picked there.

Last edited:
Just been on Twitter and looked at Rabin .... very interesting.

Rabin has to be a collective effort by a number of very intelligent people. Difficult to imagine one person having the amount of time and breadth of knowledge to do what he’s doing.

They might be an information warrior cell. They might be getting help.

Rabin appears to have appeared in February this year.

I’m not very good on Twitter and might not understood how it works.

Whatever - Rabin is doing a great job.

Keep it going Rabin
Maybe the club have 'out-sourced' the media challenge to other entities..........

Could be Khaldoon himself ;-)

David Bowie and The Mannish Boys..." I Pity the Fool"
Absolutely no creative genius in that line up....None.
Ruddy horse woman would rather suck up her own vomit...than admit Yaya is the best player she has ever seen.
; ) Lol
I can believe Henderson and Milner did get a starting birth.......

And she is right on journalistic 'party line' with the inclusion of Sterling.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.