Me and Dzeko should be knighted

BosnianBlue

Team supported
City
about the only City fans in Bosnia. Well, and our kids. It's like fucking Ireland over here.

gjyNwpZ.jpg

He scored some huge goals for us, including the obvious one against QPR. Could be frustrating to watch at times though, our biggest outfield player but he never really put himself about and had a habit of going down way too easily.
Great player on his day though, he was unplayable that day he put 4 past spurs.

We were inundated with fan boys/not rights when he was wearing our shirt.Most thankfully fucked off,one way or another......when he left.

This forum used to be more fun when Edin was here and we had plenty of Bosnian supporters.

Yes there were one or two fan boys but they were probably than the ones signing, “1 Jimmy Milner. I want you to stay.”

Edin has been a great credit to City and Bosnia.
"One or two" fanboys? Where did you learn your maths fella?

This forum used to be more fun when Edin was here and we had plenty of Bosnian supporters.

Yes there were one or two fan boys but they were probably than the ones signing, “1 Jimmy Milner. I want you to stay.”

Edin has been a great credit to City and Bosnia.

It was entertaining but also not pleasant sometimes. I was accused of being a Bosnian just because I tried to defend him.

It was entertaining but also not pleasant sometimes. I was accused of being a Bosnian just because I tried to defend him.

True mate. I recall one or two shithouse comments about the Balkans War but that’s all in the past now. Edin is considered a legend by the majority of our match going fanbase.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.