Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope.

1zlqg3t.png
Is this the actual team or men she's recently wanked over?

Just moving away from that cow for one moment, and why is it that money just gets brought up whenever City are mentioned. Utd have spent a bit less over the same time that adug took us over and have finished a massive 32 points behind us and won fuck all.. So is their any way these lazy media cretins can focus on the fact that money helps but doesn't guarantee anything, just ask the rag twats.

You can tell a casual football fan's age by the team they support - If they support Liverpool they'll be around 30-40 as Liverpool were the glory-hunter's team in their formative years, likewise if a United fan they'll be 20-30 for the same reason.
Yep they’ll be a few 10 year olds asking Santa for city kits

Sergio Aguero - the only man to score 20+ goals in 5 seasons in a row in the Premier League since 2005/06. Anyone not including him is a moron and shouldn't be listened to. The facts speak for themselves.

Doesn't even have to be him if she can't bring herself to put a City player in. Some lad called Harry Kane has been half decent this decade.

He isn't saying that. But by raising the question he's made you think that he might be. That's exactly his point about the question put to Pep.

Which is why it's such a twattish question.

I've already seen dozens of comments about "well he's not denied it, it must be true", but we all know if he had denied it then the back page story would be "Guardiola denies payments" which makes him look guilty.

That's why Pep's so angry.

What decade is that team supposed to be off, it makes no sense whatsoever, I'ld expect if shes released it after this season it should be 2009-2019, in which case you would expect 50% i.e. 5 seasons as an absolute minimum for consideration.

De Gea\ Hart or even Cech could have been argued
Rb I cant really think of an outstanding one over a sustained number of seasons in that period so would go for walker, decent at spurs and 2 record breaking seasons

Kompany & Terry were the stand out CB's

Cole Baines rose probably arguing for LB no real stand out candidates.

Silva, kante, Hazzard & 1 from the likes of slippy G, lampard, eriksen would have been reasonable

Augero & either saint harry shrek/ van pussy

Any so call journalist that bitches about city's domination over the period and not include Silva Augero & Kompany simply loses any shred of credibility, although in her case its highly unlikely she ever had any to lose.

Which is why it's such a twattish question.

I've already seen dozens of comments about "well he's not denied it, it must be true", but we all know if he had denied it then the back page story would be "Guardiola denies payments" which makes him look guilty.

That's why Pep's so angry.

The question is to benefit him. Nothing more or less. It gets him attention and notoriety. And it's exactly why it's perfectly fair game to throw the same kind of stuff back at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.