Hugh Ferris/Match day presenters

He was pushing the case for Sergio being banned after the West Ham game in City square a few years ago, who was then given a 3 game ban in retrospect and was then out for the derby away.

Not sure why they had him back after that.
Unbelievable I’d say the play hate him

As a top presenter you have to know when to stop, instead of constantly pushing and pushing.

Ferris doesn’t know how to do that. He’s like a conveyer belt, constantly going on and on, finding any question, no matter how ridiculous and pointless, to ask the players.

Wedderburn, John Stapleton, the guy that reads the BBC news (is a big blue) Jimmy date of birth disease Wagg, Cheesey, That Kel kid off the tele etc etc. There are so many better alternatives than this wooden oxygen thief who's been murdering a living at the Etihad for god knows how long !

Surprised Nicola McCarthy isn't more prominent, she's a proper professional.

I think she has moved on from City. Seen her doing work for BBC 5live i think being a pundit at a lower league match. Loves city and often seen her on flights back to Belfast after games.

It all Kelly O'donnell these days. I like Kyle walker (the other one) he does the odd piece of content with city.

I think she has moved on from City. Seen her doing work for BBC 5live i think being a pundit at a lower league match. Loves city and often seen her on flights back to Belfast after games.

It all Kelly O'donnell these days. I like Kyle walker (the other one) he does the odd piece of content with city.
Nicola was on one of the buses last night. Haven't seen O'donnell for ages.

Nicola was on one of the buses last night. Haven't seen O'donnell for ages.

Saw O'Donnell at the Leicester game dressed to the nines leaving the main reception before the game after the players arrived.

Might just be me but feel like City TV have dropped off a little bit on a lot of their features.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.