Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If bayern is the only team he like to join then it makes negotiating difficult. No way he is worth less than 80m. Unfortunately bayern are going to get their way unless sane signs a contract.

I will be gutted if he is determined to leave, Pep is the man to get the best out of him.

But any player that is unhappy is not what our great Club is about, we will move on and deal with the situation in a calm and professional manner.

Bayern just bought Lucas Hernandez for 80m., so for one of Germany's most promising winger/forward like Sane, anything less than 100m. is an insult imo.

It will be really disappointing if he goes as he has the potential to be world class. We need to negotiate very hard with Bayern if we do sell him as if he was coming from them to us they would be expecting £100m plus.

I wouldn't sell anyone to the Bosch what the German rags said about us, stirring the shit up, now they want to buy our player. Well they can fuck right off unless they fork out £100m+

This is why I don’t understand why he’s even being linked with a move. He’s in our best 11, definitely got the potential to be one of the best in the world, why on Earth are we even thinking about pushing him out?

The whole “attitude problem” only came about when he started being left on the bench. Nothing wrong with a youngster wanting to play football.

Obviously I trust Pep but right now I can’t see how letting Leroy leave will turn out to be a good decision.

At the expense of who?

He was throwing strops whilst playing which may be the reason his arse now has splinters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.