Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I wasn't referring to the five years in a row thing, I mean that even taking into account her antipathy towards City, and assuming she'd rather stick pins in her eyes than choose Aguero, to select Drogba over Kane is still cretinous.
Agreed. The Drogba one is weird even looking at his stats. I mean 20 goals in 3 seasons is not even Rashford level. In fact he only really had 2 good seasons at Chelsea in his whole career.

Just moving away from that cow for one moment, and why is it that money just gets brought up whenever City are mentioned. Utd have spent a bit less over the same time that adug took us over and have finished a massive 32 points behind us and won fuck all.. So is their any way these lazy media cretins can focus on the fact that money helps but doesn't guarantee anything, just ask the rag twats.
Or the Dippers for the last 30 years.

This last bit needs quoting out ...

City haven’t got a defender as expensive as Virgil van Dijk, a midfielder as costly as Paul Pogba, even a striker in the range of what Arsenal paid for Alexandre Lacazette. So do not be fooled. Other clubs spend, too — but perhaps not as wisely.

Guardiola is also a coaching visionary, getting extraordinary improvements from his players. That’s every bit as significant.

The protectionist FFP rules, meanwhile, have always been about keeping the established elite in place. Back in 2010, they thought they were untouchable, but that complacency has been exposed. Never forget the clubs who made football all about money in the first place.

What they really hate is City winning at their game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.