Hugh Ferris/Match day presenters

Cheesey would be ideal for doing this. Ridiculous that in Ferris we have someone who doesn't support City and is constantly trying to wind the players up!

Another vote for Ian Cheesman over cheesey Hugh Ferris. Honest, decent, knowledgable, passionate and a proper blue, in other words the opposite of Ferris

Saw O'Donnell at the Leicester game dressed to the nines leaving the main reception before the game after the players arrived.

Might just be me but feel like City TV have dropped off a little bit on a lot of their features.

Ah maybe Nicola still has some involvement. Just doesnt appear to be in the social media stuff as much. Kelly was def on the bus according to her Instagram.

Mr Ferris snr you should off done us all a favour..
2eknb4p.gif

Ferret is the type of guy I want to lock in my wardrobe and let out now and again to punch when I'm in a bad mood. One of the few things that piss me off with the club is that they allow this dickhead to 'entertain' us at half time as part of my 'matchday experience'. I would be more entertained pouring a cup of boiling hot Bovril over my bollocks. Ferret face has about as much charisma as a dead squid!

Some bizzare comments and stupid questions (especially to non-native english speakers) just kills the whole thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.