UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought sheik loaned some serious money to fund Madrid’s stadium ? Why is tebas moaning if one of la liga’s darling was rescued from financial downfall?

I thought sheik loaned some serious money to fund Madrid’s stadium ? Why is tebas moaning if one of la liga’s darling was rescued from financial downfall?

I think our owner changed his mind and decided not to loan Perez the money he wanted.

I agree Marvin, we have won most of the trophies available to us so their only route is to devalue our success.
We will have to live with whatever is thrown at us as long as we stay successful which is a paradox in itself.
From my point of view I have had a lifetime of City abuse when we were rubbish so the same abuse when we are successful is expected. City have changed but the media have not.

Indeed. From laughed at and everyone's favourite 2nd team to hated and vilified. Same old shit so we might as well have the success and just put up with it.

This treble has really finished them off. They don't like it one bit.

Bayern have won the German league 8 years on the run.

Juve - 8 years on run in Italy.

Spain - Barca/Real 29 out of the last 34

I don't hear about the unfairness of this.

Had The rags won the league in the last 8 seasons we wouldn't be hearing about this either.

These boys all had their snouts in the trough from day one and they just don't like it when a new pig comes to town and starts eating their feed.

They talk about how it is earned money that makes them successful. Earned from the UEFA CL! So much so that those named above together with Liverpool and Arsenal have been able to safely stay in and around the top four until Firstly Chelsea and then us came along. Now they are having to make do on Europa league money and finding this makes the gap wider.

United and Arsenal will be very much behind this as they are the ones suffering the most at the moment.

I think we might save it for the real court rooms not a load of bitter twisted rags and dippers on twitter.

Then the club has already lost.

If you think public perception doesn't matter then you are beyond naive. Being cleared in the courts doesn't matter, everyone has already decided we are guilty no matter the verdict.

And that massive negative public perception has real life consequences for the club and the fans, whether its players or managers getting fed up of lack of recognition and constant criticism, turning new players/managers away or just stunting the growth of the fanbase and sponsors not wanting to be associated with City.

I really hope the club doesnt think that a simple win in the court over the latest FFP investigation will solve anything.

If you think public perception doesn't matter then you are beyond naive. Being cleared in the courts doesn't matter, everyone has already decided we are guilty no matter the verdict.

And that massive negative public perception has real life consequences for the club and the fans, whether its players or managers getting fed up of lack of recognition and constant criticism, turning new players/managers away or just stunting the growth of the fanbase and sponsors not wanting to be associated with City.

I really hope the club doesnt think that a simple win in the court over the latest FFP investigation will solve anything.
Only to dickheads on social media. In the real world the folk I’ve spoken to have nothing but praise for our latest achievements. I’ve spoken to lots of people through work this week who support a spectrum of different clubs and they’ve not even mentioned FFP once.

Depends what comes out in the courts.

Well the "power" seems to be shitting all over "real power" in the court of pubic opinion lately...they might want to do something about it at some point.

This. Tebas mouthed off about us a while back and City allegedly threatened to take him in court. Now he's doing it again. He's clearly not worried as, to be fair, on that front we're pretty toothless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.