wtf is a generational talent,made up twatter bollox I presume

sports washing
generational talent
starting every sentence with so
net spend
generational talent
the country is going to pot

eeerm sorry hahaha

I know we trust Pep but sometimes I get the feeling he likes to do with transfers what he sometimes does on lineups - come across as the maverick genius who can see things mere mortals can't

I am a mere mortal and all I can see is a sluggish English defender with an oversized head

If it were JFE type prices then I could understand it but that is a lot of £
Just coz you don't see it doesn't mean other mere mortals don't.

As a mere mortal myself I can see that Maguire, one of the best in the air, will drastically improve one of the few areas we are weak at. Ariel battles.

As a mere mortal, I can see that he is one of the better passing CBs in the Premier league. As he plays for One if the 4 teams that pass out of the back as a rule.

As a mere mortal, I can tell he is extremely confident on the ball, hence the humongous gap btw him and the next best CB in the league when it comes. To dribbles.

As a mere mortal I can tell he is not prone to errors, passes well, dribbles well, amazing in the air, and has great attention to detail.

In fact, I'm at a loss as to why anyone thinks he is a bad player.

But then again, I'm a mere mortal.

I know everyone wants de Ligt and many seem underwhelmed with Maguire, but if we miss out on de Ligt who do you think we should sign instead? There doesn't seem to be many talented CBs available this summer. As long as de Ligt doesn't end up elsewhere in England I have no problem with us signing Maguire, assuming that's who Pep wants.

Evans went for £3.5m last summer. Maguire would cost at least £60m. Very little difference between the two.
Really? You think there is very little difference between Maguire and JFE? Wow!!!

I’ve no problem with this one. Looks a good player to me and wouldn’t be an automatic starter next season anyway. Surely Stones will get more games now Vinny is going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.