Hugh Ferris/Match day presenters

People defend him by saying Ferris is not for us, he’s for families, particularly the youngsters. I was there with my young nephew and the things that entertained him the most were his free flag, seeing the players, the paper streams landing on him and seeing the trophies. None of that is Ferris. So I’m not convinced that Ferris is good for anybody, let alone us lot.

What annoyed me the most, was that on two occasions he referred to Raheem as sinister, when he was stood behind him....

Time to send him on a diversity course.

Ferret is the type of guy I want to lock in my wardrobe and let out now and again to punch when I'm in a bad mood. One of the few things that piss me off with the club is that they allow this dickhead to 'entertain' us at half time as part of my 'matchday experience'. I would be more entertained pouring a cup of boiling hot Bovril over my bollocks. Ferret face has about as much charisma as a dead squid!
Hahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that seriously made me LOL.

I am not usually bothered about this type of thread because all that “noise” around the match day experience is usually just background noise for me but.. I thought he was a grade a twat yesterday. First the shite he said to Stones about his miss, then referring to our anti racism champion Raz as sinister..twice. The bloke is a talentless shitbag who should be slapped on a train preferably one leaving Manchester ASAP.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.