Equality 'Lessons' In Schools/Protests

Aren’t all the protestors South Asian Muslims?
Have just been listening to a teacher on LBC who said that 50 men were protesting outside her school, threatening & being abusive to female staff.

I imagine that could be quite scary, not only for staff but for the children.

The teacher said, there shouldn't be groups of 50 men congregating outside schools. And I think regardless of race, she's right.

She was arguing the point if an 'exclusion zone' around schools.

My Wife's schools both teach this, accepting who, why and what you are. She's had 2 protests, both from Muslim families, both quite aggressive (The Police were called on one occasion) towards the female teachers involved.

Whilst I do get their religious concerns, and this is across all religions as my local MP, when gay marriage was passed, said it was the worst day in his political career and he's very much C of E, by protesting in this manner all they are doing is opening up rifts between communities.

It's also not much of a big deal. All they are teaching is acceptance. That it's ok to be who and what you want to be.

They shouldn't be out in force in front of the school. They shouldn't be harassing the teachers. The Police should be on their case straight away.

Oh...the leader of this "movement" doesn't even have kids at the school he's protesting against. He should be removed straight away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.