Hugh Ferris/Match day presenters

Some of his questions were odd, trying to be too smart for his own good and failing miserably. Telling Stones his miss ( Which was a save ) denied City creating a record score in the final. I don't think the player have much time for him.

Ferret is the type of guy I want to lock in my wardrobe and let out now and again to punch when I'm in a bad mood. One of the few things that piss me off with the club is that they allow this dickhead to 'entertain' us at half time as part of my 'matchday experience'. I would be more entertained pouring a cup of boiling hot Bovril over my bollocks. Ferret face has about as much charisma as a dead squid!

</thread>

The bit where Zinc said 'are you drunk' and then Ferris smashed a bottle in his face was the end for me. We're struggling at left back. If we win cups next year it's Cheesy all the way imo.

On a side note Mike Summerbee 'don't read the papers' :)

Not sure why they didn't just let Danny and Natalie do the interviews, at least they have an idea of whats going on at the club.

It’s like he tries too hard to be ‘one of the lads’ with the players but his ‘bantz’ is cringeworthy and, like you say, rude. He doesn’t seem to realise that nobody can stand him.
He doesn't realise that to be successful he needs to stop being a smug patronising twat. We need someone who can associate with us. Someone who has quick ad lib repartee and charisma. Ferret was fuckin' cringeworthy last night and went down like a lead balloon!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.