Champions League Final Liverpool v Spurs

You’re not denying you’ll be unbearable I see ? Lol

Wouldn't you after two league cups in 28 years? IF we pull off the improbable and win this thing I will be celebrating large and really couldn't give a toss who gets the hump.

Wouldn't you after two league cups in 28 years? IF we pull off the improbable and win this thing I will be celebrating large and really couldn't give a toss who gets the hump.

Do the fucking conga all around Liverpool all summer.

You’re not denying you’ll be unbearable I see ? Lol

If we win we will be unbearable. Can you blame us?

However, we won't be as unbearable as Liverpool fans. We'll see it for what it is. A freak. We'll enjoy it. We'll remind you that we freakishly won it. But we will not be Liverpool fans. We are not that vile.

If we win we will be unbearable. Can you blame us?

However, we won't be as unbearable as Liverpool fans. We'll see it for what it is. A freak. We'll enjoy it. We'll remind you that we freakishly won it. But we will not be Liverpool fans. We are not that vile.

Ok fair do’s

By the way I really do hope you beat them... in fact I hope you humiliate them

Nothing would be worse than having to listen to the Liverpool fans(many of which are pundits and journos) bang on about it, without realising that literally nobody cares about what they have won as much as they do(to quote Gervais at the golden globes).

Part of me thinks that maybe they would be so self satisfied if they do win it, that they might fall away for the next 5 years, with nothing but "6 times" to sustain them before they desperately have to feed again, like the football equivalent of vampires.

Still though, come on you Spurs.

Please let it be a draw on 93 minutes only for son to miss hit a shot?? It hits van dyke on the head and flies in the net!! Then there’s a power cut in dipper land, all the candles come out
and the Mersey breaks its banks and drowns the bastards

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.