Vincent Kompany testimonial

Really ? Blimey, I would of put my last quid on it selling out. Mind you, it's not like me to be wrong :-/

You will be wrong! We as a club don’t do midweeks very well and we do testimonials even worse. Bad time of year as well just afterbstart of school weeks etc. If I had to guess I would say 28k.

You will be wrong! We as a club don’t do midweeks very well and we do testimonials even worse. Bad time of year as well just afterbstart of school weeks etc. If I had to guess I would say 28k.

Blimey if we people can’t make the effort for someone who has given everything to the club for 11 years that will be shocking. Personally do think we will get 50k plus. Bit surprised at ticket prices though even though I Know all proceeds go to charity.

I hope I'm not wrong. He deserves it packed to the rafters. But yes, we do have a problem with midweek games.

Blimey if we people can’t make the effort for someone who has given everything to the club for 11 years that will be shocking. Personally do think we will get 50k plus. Bit surprised at ticket prices though even though I Know all proceeds go to charity.

I went to Paul lakes, ian brightwells, both Pisa poor turn outs. I hope I am wrong but let’s see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.